Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

“I’m Looking For A Husband, Marriage Dey Hungry Me” – 14-Year-Old Actress, Mercy Kenneth


14-year-old Nollywood actress, Mercy Kenneth has taken to social media to express her desire to get married despite her age.


In a post shared on her Instagram page, Mercy Kenneth expressed admiration for the marriage of her fellow actress, Ekene Umenwa with Filmmaker Alex Kleanson.


The 14-year-old actress extended blessings to the couple, stressing that their marriage which involved God, evoked a deep yearning in her.


She emphasized that she doesn’t want any advice because she’s earnestly seeking a husband, willing to pay for the marriage, regardless of her age.


Merry Kenneth wrote, “Social media said marriage no dey sweet. But seeing @ekene_umenwa @kleanson marriage com dey hungry me because God is involved in their marriage.


“My beautiful aunty ur union is blessed in Jesus name Amen. Let no one advice me because am looking for a husband I will pay to marry me today forget my age.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments