Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Why I regret been a singer – Shatta Wale reveals

 




Popular Ghanaian singer and songwriter Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jr., Popularly known as Shatta Wale, has revealed that his biggest regret in life is not becoming a lawyer.


The self-acclaimed “African Dancehall King” said he doesn’t feel fulfilled despite being a successful multi-award-winning musician.


Shatta Wale made this shocking disclosure in a recent interview with BBC’s Stefania Okereke.


Shatta Wale said, “My biggest regret in life is that I didn’t become a lawyer.”


He said he is still contemplating becoming a lawyer “when I make enough money. I know I’m a successful musician, but I wanted to be a lawyer.”


He added that he is a “nice guy” but unfortunately many do not see him so.

Post a Comment

0 Comments